Managing Director, Roger Aldons, has been involved in international trading since 1980, when he founded his former firm, Access International Trading, in which he was one of two partners until 31st October, 1992, when the partnership was dissolved.
The business trading as Access Downunder commenced on 1st November, 1992, and in addition to dealing in many of the products handled by his former firm, the new company has developed its own "Monash" brand label for the export market. Export of products under the "Monash" label were initially made to Taiwan, Sri Lanka and Mauritius, and the Company is now looking to expand to new markets worldwide, but especially in South East Asia.
Access Downunder holds licences to export dried fruits and honey.
- Australia-wide wholesaler/distributor of Hosiery and Underwear to businesses, institutions, clubs, schools and direct to consumers by mail order.
- Export Brokers/Merchants dealing generally in all types of processed foods from Australia and New Zealand, especially Dried Fruits, Honey, Pickled and Canned Vegetables, Canned Fruits, Dairy & Health Foods, Margarines & Shortenings, Food Ingredients.
Australian (Local) Market Strategy
The business currently wholesales and distributes:
- Hosiery products, comprising ladies sheer support and fashion pantyhose, sheer support and fashion stockings, winter tights, footlets, socks, and gents socks nationally, direct to consumers, businesses, clubs, retailers and institutions etc.
- School Tights, school and sports socks and sports briefs nationally direct to schools, clubs, retailers and consumers.
- Ladies sports briefs and thermal (Banlon & Wool) underwear nationally.
We deal in a wide range of leading Australian, USA and other imported brands of premium quality hosiery and specialise in support hosiery.
Benefits for buyers in Australia:
- Wide choice of hosiery styles and colours
- Free colour swatches
- Maximum convenience by "shopping" at home or work.
- Substantial savings, excellent value and friendly service
- Top quality national brands and products
- Prompt delivery by mail/courier to home/work
- Full money back guarantee
- Payment by Bankcard, Mastercard, Visa, Cheque or Money Order
- Individual receipts issued on request for tax/allowance claims
- Gifts or gifts vouchers mailed anywhere in Australia with personal greetings
Export Products (Own Brand)
1. Canned Fruits in Syrup/Juice in pack sizes 425gx24, 825gx24, 2.95kgx6 comprising:
2. Honey - Pure Natural Australian honey varieties in the following pack sizes:
a) Retail Packs of
b) Foodservice/Catering Packs of:
c) Industrial Packs of:
Export Products (Other Brands):
Access Downunder deal in and offer for export a wide variety of Australian Processed Food, Household & Hosiery Products.
Export Product Benefits
Products for export are sourced from major Australian and New Zealand producers who already export under their own label(s).
Australias environment is free of contamination problems caused by atmospheric pollution, acid rain, nuclear radiation and chemical residues. Australian food products therefore come from one of the cleanest and safest environments in the world and comply with the highest international agricultural and manufacturing standards.
Export Market Strategy
The business currently exports a variety of processed food, household and catering products in retail and foodservice packs to Sri Lanka, Maldives, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia and Mauritius, although the "Monash" label has only been shipped to Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Indonesia and Mauritius.
Access Downunder is seeking to develop business worldwide, but particularly in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China and Brunei for the "Monash" label by supporting the current limited range under our own label with other processed foods from Australia and New Zealand, particularly dried fruits, pickled and canned vegetables, dairy and health foods.
Given the limited range of products under our own label, at present, Access Downunder is seeking an alliance with small grocery chains and foodservice distributors to supply on a direct basis. They will also be pleased to supply consumers/end-users, purchasing individually or in groups, by direct mail/courier/air or sea freight worldwide.
Access Downunder has a small enthusiastic band of employees who are able to respond quickly to customer requests. We are able to source Australian processed food and household products and consolidate full container loads of single or assorted product lines in retail, foodservice/catering, portion control or industrial packs for export worldwide. We are able to negotiate with manufacturers/producers to obtain supplies of products under private labels (Buyers brands) and will be adding more products to the current range of products available under our own "Monash" brand label. Trial orders of LCL shipments would be welcome.
All Export offers are subject to our Standard Export Terms and Conditions of Supply
Back to home